Why let the kids have all the fun! We’re opening the pool for the grown ups with our Later Gators USA Masters Swimming Program. Here are the details…
- Matt Frediani
- Kim Standal
- Nolan Rogers
- Irene Nakaoka – USMS Certified Coach Level 1/2 and ALTS Instructor Certified
M-F 7:15-8:15 PM @TheEGAC
- Registration fee is $25 and includes a swanky Later Gator shirt and Swim Cap.
- Monthly fees are
- $45 for EGAC members
- $70 for non-members
- LaterBites pre-paid practice cards are available for $35/5 practices and $100/15 practices. USA Masters and Later Gators Registration required.
- Drop-in practices are available for $10/practice. No Later Gator Registration is required, but must be registered with USA Masters.
- USA Masters membership is required FOR ALL options at $56/year
Register for a US Masters Membership
Each Later Gator must first be registered with US Masters Swimming. It’s a yearly $56 membership and you’ll need that ID number to register for Later Gators. Here is the link:
Here’s a Tutorial for you just in case the US Masters site is giving you troubles.
Click the link below to go to our team registration page and do the thing!