In order for EGAC and our coaches to have a better idea of how your swimmer(s) can best benefit from our team, please contact our team registrar at email@example.com. If you’ve already tried out, please skip to step 3.
Our registrar will contact you to schedule an evaluation for your swimmer(s). (Approx. 15 mins)
Please arrive at pool ready to swim: swimsuit, goggles, cap, towel, etc.
If you are new to USA Swimming, you get a trial week of swimming with us at EGAC.
Review our Team Manual for rules, policies and registration procedures.
The manual is pretty exhaustive, but here are a few requirements to be aware of:
- One-time $100 Registration Fee includes a team t-shirt and swim cap
- Meets are NOT REQUIRED, but every swimmer is encouraged to go to at least 1 meet/month. It gives them a purpose to their training and a chance to measure improvement.
- Volunteer requirements are as follows
- 1 hour per month minimum per family. Timing shifts at meets qualify for your volunteer hours.
- Home Meet Volunteer Requirements
- We are working on revising these for 2019-2020, but typically each family is required to work one shift per day of each meet EGAC hosts (4-6 per year). Shift durations vary from task to task and can go from 2-4 hours.
- Families volunteering to head up team committees or become meet officials can fulfill their volunteer commitments for the entire year. Committee opportunities include:
- Social Committee
- Meet Setup/Takedown Coordinators
- Meet Hospitality Coordinator
- Birthday Coordinator
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Sponsorship Coordinator
- Social Media Coordinator
- Invoices are sent out on the 1st of the month. A late fee of $50 will be assessed on any invoices the are not paid by the 10th of the month.
If you choose to stay with EGAC AFTER YOUR TRIAL WEEK, please fill out our online registration form by clicking on the image below. You can also download the TeamSnap app on the Apple or Android app stores!
Register your swimmer for USA Swimming. You can do this at swim-smarter.com. We recommend going with the year around option at a cost of $95 if your swimmer wants to compete in more than 2 meets during the swim year (Sept-Aug). This membership is valid from September of the current calendar year to December of the following calendar year.
If they would just like to focus on training, you can use the new USA Flex membership for $20. This membership is valid from September of the current calendar year to December of the following calendar year.
Purchase swim equipment for swimmer(s).
Please consult coaches on required equipment. (May include: Fins, Paddles, Buoy, Snorkel, etc)
Discounted prices & part of proceeds benefit our Swim Team!