CRA is a non-profit organization which counts on its members to volunteer their time to promote unity and to enable the continued success of CRA. Volunteering during the swimming calendar year of August 1st through July 31st is REQUIRED.
An important tool in making sure our team and each swimmer reaches their potential, is fundraising! It helps keeps our dues low, pays the salaries of our wonderful coaches and makes sure we can purchase equipment for the swimmers. We need everyone to make fundraising successful!
We recognize there may be meet weekends with other commitments, if you are unable to work a scheduled event, you must arrange with a board member other options. In lieu of working your shifts, you also have the option of “buying out”. This arrangement and payment must be made 2 weeks prior to the event. All penalties will be assessed on the following months invoice. Example – Fireworks booth in July will be on Augusts’ invoice due in September. CRA meet in December will be on January’s invoice due in February.
Family Commitments are as follows:
- 1 Shift each day of CRA hosted meets. Buy Out – $50/shift
- 1 volunteer hour for every month your child is swimming. Buy Out- $10/hr. Season is Aug 1 to July 31.
- 1 Timing shift per day @ meets your swimmer is signed up for. No Buy Out! Extra timing shifts count towards volunteer hours.
Suggested Volunteer Activities:
- Meet Official
- CRA Invitations Coordinator/Committee
- Fundraising Committee i.e.; sponsorships, team meet, swim-a-thon…etc
- Team Activity Committee
- Timing Coordinator
- Social Media Coordinator
- Team Photographer
- Board Member
- Team Activity Coordinator
- Website Team
- GatorBook Admin
- GatorShop Admin
Click here to download notes from our last parent meeting.