CRA has been dedicated to promoting swimming in the Sacramento area for over 20 years. The success of the team is not measured only by wins and losses, but more importantly, by the personal growth of each swimmer and the enjoyment provided for the entire family. The Team strives to provide an environment in which each swimmer can improve his/her performance and learn the importance of good sportsmanship. CRA also demands a sports environment that is free from drugs, tobacco, and alcohol and their use at sporting events. To help achieve these goals, we ask that you and your swimmers understand and agree to the following Code of Ethics.
Swimmers – I will:
- Treat the Coaches and their assistants with respect and follow their directions.
- Treat swim meet workers and officials with respect.
- Treat other team swimmers and families with respect, regardless of race, sex, creed or ability.
- Treat the pool facilities with care and respect.
- Treat competitors with respect and congratulate them after each race, win or lose.
- Strive to always give your best, whether at practices or swim meets.